Monday, July 21, 2008

She mustn't be...straight from a guy's heart!!!




She mustn’t be too pretty

For I shall be forever insecure

She mustn’t be a good cook
For I shall love to eat her burnt toasts

She mustn’t be too sensitive
For I shall cause her hurt

She mustn’t be weak of heart
For I shall scare her to the core

She mustn’t be surrounded by friends
For I shall want to have all her time

She mustn’t be worldly wise
For I shall be glad to be her guide

She mustn’t be too innocent
For I shall be naughty at times

She mustn’t be too content
For I shall want her to make demands

She mustn’t be too mature
For I shall treat her like a child

She mustn’t be too strong
For I shall care for her as if she was fragile

She mustn’t have too many expectations
For I shall fear to fail her

She mustn’t be ever chirpy
For I shall like to wipe her tears sometimes

She mustn’t have perfect hair
For I shall love to kiss the grays

She mustn’t be too smart
For I shall pretend to be intelligent

She mustn’t be too clever
For I shall be happy to teach her things

She mustn’t be too accommodating
For I shall want to upset her sometimes

She mustn’t be too harsh
For I shall crumble at her words

She mustn’t be too honest
For I shall ask her my faults

She mustn’t be fooled by the above
For I shall love her with all my heart

No comments:

Custom Search
blogarama.com