Monday, July 21, 2008

Senior Manager vs Canteen boy



A nice read...


A Senior Manager working in an MNC, as usual after lunch goes to the cafeteria for coffee.
He relaxes in canteen. He sees a canteen boy cleaning tables there.
To Kill time he decides to have fun with him.
He calls him.

Senior Manager - (Asks canteen boy) : How much do you earn?

Canteen boy smiles...

Senior Manager - what are your future plans?

Canteen boy keeps quiet....

Senior Manager - where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?

Canteen boy gives a cold stare.

Senior Manager - when i came to this city I didn't have anything with me...Now tell me what i don't have...
I have Name for me in society......,
I have Social Status.......,
I have Money..........,
I have recognition........,

What are you having??

his answer was:

Canteen boy - Sir if you don't mind I have some WORK to do.......

Senior Manager leaves the cafeteria silently.......

No comments:

Custom Search
blogarama.com